Extract zip file, add license key, and upload the module:
- Save the download to your desktop and extract it.
- Open the license.txt file and paste the license key provided in your welcome email.
- FTP the coffeecp-cpanel (for cPanel only) or coffeecp (for Unlmited) folder to your whmcs/modules/adddons directory.
Activate the CoffeeCP Add-On Module
1. In WHMCS, go to Setup > Addon Modules:
2. Click the Activate button for CoffeeCP Webmin or CoffeeCP Unlimited:
3. Click on Configure and grant access on the module to whichever group(s) you wish to:
If you recieve an ioncube error, check that your ioncube version is up to date.
Up Next: Using Gogs and Git