Git offers you the ability to clone our module repositories to your own Git, as well as an installation path.
In general, we recommend using the CoffeeCP Webmin Scripts for insuring the quickest installation.
You can still via our Git repositories using one of two methods below.
Method 1: Command Line
To install via GIT, use the form below.
git clone https://
So, for WildFly, as user foo with bassword bar
git clone https://foo:firstname.lastname@example.org/Webmin/tomcat.git
Note: you can create SSH keys and use these as well.
Method 2: Direct Download
To install via direct download:
1. Log into https://gogs.coffeecp.com
2. Navigate to the desited module
3. Select download as zip or download as tar.gz
4. Place the zip file and prepare the module:
unzip -q tomcat-master.zip
mv tomcat-master tomcat
tar p-cvzf tomcat.wbm.gz tomcat/
5. Go to Webmin > Configuration > Modules
6. Install the module and go to Servers > <Module Name> to complete installation using the GUI.
Installing via Webmin Scripts