Activate the CoffeeCP Add-On Module
Note: If you are not using WHMCS, please proceed to Installing Directly on Virtualmin
Note: The current version of CoffeeCP (2.0.1) allows you to provision servers as well as set and update user limits via WHMCS. Provisioning of user Java servers must be done via the CoffeeCP module as root under Servers > CoffeeCP
If you have not already done so, download the CoffeeCP Addon Module via our Download Center.
- Save the download to your desktop and extract it.
- Open the license.txt file and paste the license key provided in your welcome email.
- FTP the coffeecp-virtualmin (for Virtualmin only) or coffeecp (for Unlmited) folder to your whmcs/modules/adddons directory.
- In WHMCS, go to Setup > Addon Modules:
- Click the Activate button for CoffeeCP Virtualmin or CoffeeCP Unlimited:
- Click on Configure and grant access on the module to whichever group(s) you wish to:
If you recieve an ioncube error, check that your ioncube version is up to date.
Up Next: Enable Server