Enable server via WHMCS
To enable CoffeeCP on your cPanel server, follow the steps below.
It is important to complete all steps.
- Click on Addons > CoffeeCP cPanel or CoffeeCP Unlimited
- A list of cPanel servers will be displayed as below. Click the "Enable on cPanel" button for the server(s) you wish to enable:
- Select the Default package or any package you wish to begin with. NOTE: you can add App Servers and JDKs later at any time.
- The cPanel server is now enabled and you should now see the Manage Users, Add Servers, Manage JDKs,and Remove Server buttons as below:
- From the JDK page, select Default from the drop-down as shown below and click the Run button:
Click the Manage JDKs button and download the default JDKs
This will download and the latest Oracle JDK 7 and JDK and prepare them for use.
You are now ready to begin provisioning customers!
Up Next: Setting Cron Jobs