Adding App Servers
There are 2 options to make new App Servers available to clients:
Method One - Using WHMCS
1. Log into WHMCS and go to Addons > CoffeeCP Unlimited > Server
2. Select the new App Server(s) to install from the drop-down, then click the Download button as show below
Method Two - Direct Download
All available Java Servers are stored in
All Java Server are stored in zip format only.
To manually add a new Java Server:
1. Log into SSH as root
2. cd to /usr/coffeecp/appfiles
3. Use wget to download the desired server. For example:
4. A cron runs once per hour to check for new servers.
If you wish to, you can force a manual update by runnng below as root:
Up Next: Adding JDKs