There are 2 options to add new JDKs to be available to clients:
Method One - Using WHMCS
1. Log into WHMCS and go to Addons > CoffeeCP Unlimited > Server > Manage JDKs
2. Select the new JDK(s) to install from the drop-down, then click the Run button.
Method Two - Direct Download
All available JDKs are stored in
To manually add a new JDK:
1. Log into SSH as root
2. cd to /usr/java
3. Use wget to download the desired JDK to the /usr/java directory
4. Untar the JDK so the JDK has the form /usr/java/jdk-8.x.x.x
5. A cron runs once per hour to check for new servers.
If you wish to, you can force a manual update by runnng below as root:
Next Up: Changing Mod Names